When and Where is the API Liberty Summit
- When: The API Liberty Summit is on Saturday, May 21st, 2016. It is tentatively scheduled to be from 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Where: It is at the Fresno Convention Center.
Wait! I Thought the Conference Was Over Three Days. Is This Still Happening?
No. The conference was originally announced to be over three days. However, due to a few speakers cancelling and the announcement that Mark Levin will be speaking, we decided to consolidate the event into a one day conference. Once again, it is on Saturday, May 21st, 2016.
How Much Does it Cost to Attend the Conference?
The early bird price is $50. This will end on April 30th.
You can find the schedule here.
When will I receive my ticket?
You will not receive a physical ticket. On the day of the event at the entrance, you will state your name to the volunteers and they print out a badge for you.
Is the badge transferable?
Yes. The person you have transferred the badge to must use the registered person’s name in order to receive the badge at the entrance.
On Lunch and Dinner at the Event
There will be lunch and dinner options scheduled throughout the event. However, lunch and dinner is not included in the price of the ticket.
How to Register
Registration Instructions and Information:
- Visit the registration form here.
- Enter your email address and any discount or referral codes on the first page and click “Continue”.
- Complete the entire process for your own registration (contact information, how did you hear about us, additional purchases).
- If you are the only one registering, click “Complete Registration” to move onto the transaction portion of the process.
- If you are registering an additional person/guest, enter the email address for that person in the lower section titled “Register an Additional Attendee” and then click “Register Another.” If you wish, you can re-enter your own email address for this person, and your contact information will automatically populate. The first additional person will be registered at the guest rate.
- Continue the entire registration process for this additional attendee/guest (contact information, how did you hear about us, additional purchases). Click “Complete Registration” if you have no more attendees to add in your group.
- You can register up to four people under one registration group.
- Payment can be made by credit card or check for all attendee registrations. If paying by check, mail your payment immediately to: American Principles Institute, 5550 N. Palm Ave., Ste. 103, Fresno, CA 93704.
- You will receive a confirmation email with details about your registration, making hotel reservations and other pertinent information. You can also email yourself a receipt from the transaction page for your records.
MODIFY an Existing Registration Instructions and Information:
- Click here to access your existing registration.
- Enter your email address and your reference number which appears in the confirmation email you received after you completed your registration. If you do not have your reference number, click the link “Forgotten Your Reference Number” under the “Continue” button to receive an email with your reference number.
- To make changes to your own registration, click through each page and make any needed changes.
- To make changes to the registration of an additional attendee, click the “Edit” icon that appears to the right of the additional attendee’s name on the final page or your registration, above the “Complete Registration” button. Click through the entire registration form for that person, making all needed changes including contact information, how did you hear about us or adding purchases.
- Once all changes have been made for all the attendees within your registration group, click “Complete Registration” and make any additional payment transactions by credit card or check.
- You will receive an additional confirmation email about your changes, and can print or email your receipt/invoice from the final transaction page.
INCOMPLETE Registration Instructions and Information:
- If you are not able to complete your registration for any reason, you will receive an incomplete registration email that will allow you to log back into the registration system and complete your registration.
- If you have any problems completing your registration for any reason, call us at (559) 436-5270 or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help you!
Wasn’t Ben Shapiro Announced to be at the Conference?
Yes, Ben Shapiro and others were announced to speak at this event. Unfortunately, due to scheduling conflicts they could no longer attend the conference. Check out the speaker list here.
Was This Organization Once the Sunbird Conservatives?
Yes. American Principles Institute was once the Sunbird Conservatives. In 2013 the Sunbird Conservatives became American Principles Institute. To learn more about the history of the organization click here.
Is There Assigned Seating?
No, there is no assigned seating.